- There is no obligation to accept any offer, product or service from Business Save
- All customers will be treated fairly in accordance with the TPI Code of practice
- Business Save will endeavour at all times to provide the highest level of customer service
- Business Save will never submit an invoice direct to its customer
- Business Save will receive its remuneration direct from the supplier details of which can be available upon request
At BSI we are committed to providing the highest level of customer care and attention at all times as a result we receive very few complaints about our service. However in the event you wish to raise a complaint regarding our service or the service you are receiving from your energy supplier please contact us immediately free of charge on 0800 205 5534 or email us email@example.com.
We will immediately acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing. We will make every attempt to resolve your complaint to your entire satisfaction within 5 working days, if we have not been able to complete the resolution of your compliant within this period we will contact you again in writing advising you of progress to date and notifying you of the next steps we propose to take providing an indication of the additional time required to reach resolution. A general update will be sent every 5 working days.
This process will be continued until the matter has been completed to your satisfaction.
If you would prefer to contact us in writing you can do so at the following address:
Business Save International,
If the complaint is about a supplier and unresolved – you can contact the Ombudsman on 0330 440 1624 or online by going to http://www.ombudsman-services.org/complain-now-energy.html
If the complaint is about BSI (or a supplier) and unresolved – you can contact Citizen Advice Energy Line to seek independent advice. Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 0345 404 0506, or online by going to https://forms.adviceguide.org.uk/complaint_energy.aspx (or contact the Ombudsman as above).
Any complaint regarding the conduct of BSI, its staff or officers remaining unresolved after 7 days will be reported to the ICM.